Thursday 5 September 2013

Favourite flower...

Morning all and welcome to Thursday which means a new challenge at


...this time we would like to see your creations featuring your favourite flowers or trees and don't forget to tell us WHY.

Now, being a country girl I couldn't possibly have favourites!!. However, I DO have a favourite flower stamp and it's Zinnia. Why is it my favourite?...simply because it's so pretty and can be coloured to
 co-ordinate with any backing papers or can be the stand alone feature on a card/project. The simplicity  also means that it can be used for many different occasions.


In this case I used the papers as my starting point and coloured with my Promarkers to compliment (just a little artistic licence with the colours then!!). The die cuts are from a Die-namics Set and the sentiment is from LOTV. Hope you like it.

I am entering these challenges

Stampin' for the Weekend - Colours of summer
Sweet Stampin' - Spots and stripes
AGOAC - Use 2 backing papers

Whatever you are doing I hope it's a good day and I hope you will spare a few minutes to have a look at what my lovely team mates have been up to and play along!

 See you soon xx

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I can see why you love that pretty image so much and your colouring is so beautiful.
Sue xx

Sammy said...

Oh that is lovely! Love the colour combination!

I don't really have much in the way of tree and flower stamps yet, but have been thinking about getting some recently... I especially love the new LOTV christmas ones. Probably won't make the challenge, but will add it to my list of "inspiration" :-) x

catherine said...

A really lovely card Sarah and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

Mojca said...

Waw so very gorgeous Sarah, the image is really beautiful. hugs! MOjca

Karon said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous coloured image, TFS.

nnalorac said...

I love your image too Sarah. Pretty card it has made. Carolxx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sarah I LOVE the colours too! hugs me x

Annette said...

Gorgeous Sarah. Love the image and the pretty papers.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Great design and colour choice. Thanks for sharing with us and good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne Sweet Stampin DT